per person twin Share
Ella is blessed with some of the most beautiful views, you could find in Sri Lanka.
Only 8 km from Bandarawela, this small town is used as a base for plenty of trekking expeditions to the surrounding countryside.
Ella is one of the most scenic venues for a vacation of adventure. Ella offers a choice of sports and activities for the adventurous. From Paragliding, canoeing, hiking and trekking to bird watching, the list is very long. Some of the other activities are camping, rock climbing, fishing, mountain biking, caving, train tours and wildlife safaris. Camping is available in either jungle or riverside locations with BBQ and campfires.
Colombo - Ella
Pick up from the Colombo & our representative will welcome you. Upon completion of arrival formalities check into the hotel in Ella.
- No Breakfast & Dinner will be served on Day 01
- Ravana Cave, Nine Arches Brides
- Trek to Ravana Cave & visit Nine Arches Brides
- Overnight stay in Ella
The trek to the Ravana Cave starts near the Ravana Ella Temple. It is assumed to be a hike of 700 steps. There are short cemented steps, as well as makeshift steps formed from rock and tree roots. Stop by the scenic landings to catch your breath and glimpse the beautiful mountainous scenery around. Keep an eye out for the sneaky grey langurs who swing from the trees. Eventually, the path winds between two rocks and makes a steep ascent. Above is the gaping mouth of the cave, hollow and echoing, where Sita is believed to have stayed
Nine Arch Bridge is one of the many reasons for that. The glorious Nine Arch Bridge between Ella and Demodara station is one of the engineering marvels in the early 20th century. This bridge, which is almost 100 years old, has been built with blocks of stone and cement without any strengthening iron or concrete. The giant arches take the bridge on a curved path to link to mountains. The Bridge was commissioned in 1921 under the British Government.
Breakfast at the hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Little Adams Peak, Ella Gap, Rawana waterfalls, Dual Zip Line at Ella
- Hike to Little Adams Peak & Ella Gap, Visit Rawana waterfalls, Dual Zip Line at Ella
- Overnight stay in Ella
The main attraction of Ella is the breath-taking view from the ‘Ella Gap’ – looking out between the towering bulk of Ella Rock on the right and through a gap in the hills to the plains far, far below. While the village itself may not offer much in the way of attractions the locality certainly makes up for it. The majestic Ella rock looming over the village provides an arduous but rewarding hike – and the views from the top are well worth the effort. The beautiful Ravana Ella waterfall is an impressive cascade – the widest in Sri Lanka, is also a sight not to miss. The nearby caves are steeped in legend according to which, the ancient king Ravana held the Indian princess Sita captive in them.
Ella - Colombo
After breakfast, proceed to Colombo
- Breakfast at the Hotel
Departure transfer to Colombo
- Accommodation 04-star hotel on Bed & Breakfast Basis starting with Breakfast on Day 02 and ending with Breakfast on Day 03
- 02 nights in Ella Flower Garden Resort 4*
- Cost based on 02 pax
- Arrival, departure transfers and the tour as per the itinerary in an air conditioned vehicle accompanied with an English speaking driver guide.
- Passenger Insurance (Vehicle)
- Dinner & Lunch cost.
- Peak period supplements
- Entrance cost
- International air-fare, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover other than what is stated.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Any other Sites not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa fees to Sri Lanka
September - 04/09/2019 || 11/09/2019 || 17/09/2019 || 26/09/2019
October - 01/10/2019 || 15/10/2019 || 22/10/2019 || 27/10/2019
- Rates can be changed according to current Exchange Rate*
- Valid only for Australian or other country passport holders
- Hotel check in time: 14.00 hours and Hotel check out time: 11.00 hours.
- 'No Show’ will not be entitled to any refunds.
- Acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ is a requirement of your booking. Submission of a booking is your acknowledgement that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- In order to confirm your tour package, full payment is required upon confirmation.
- Credit Card payments require a 3.5% surcharge.
- Bank TT or Pay Pal (3.5% surcharge required) are accepted which is a common mode of payment
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
|Cancellation Made Within (Number of Days)
|90 days or more before departure||Refundable|
|89 to 64 days before departure||25% Cancellation fee will be charged from the Invoice Value subject to the terms below|
|63 to 43 days before departure||50% Cancellation fee will be charged from the Invoice Value subject to the terms below|
|42 to 31 days before departure||75% Cancellation fee will be charged from the Invoice Value subject to the terms below|
|within 30 days of departure||Non-refundable|
We look forward to helping you with your enquiry
You are enquiring about the Adventure in Ella.
If you have a general enquiry not relating to this tour, please use this contact form